Extensive Microsoft Partner Experience
As a Microsoft solution provider since 1993, we are experts in Microsoft technologies as well as best practices for developing, deploying, and supporting solutions using Microsoft technologies. We are currently a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – Microsoft’s highest partner status – in the “Application Development” competency as well as a “Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions” provider at the Silver level. We have held Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status since the program was introduced in 2001.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we focus our training and investments on Microsoft technologies. In addition to our company-level Microsoft certifications, our consultants hold Microsoft professional certifications, including several in .NET, Office 365, and server technologies. Embraced by industry professionals worldwide, Microsoft certification remains one of the most effective ways to ensure the experience and expertise of outsourced technology resources. Our IT professionals have achieved the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .NET (MCSD.NET)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD): Web Applications
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD): App Builder
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer for .NET (MCAD.NET)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Web Applications
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE): Messaging
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA): Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Office 365
- Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Certification
- Microsoft Sales Specialist
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
To learn more, visit www.microsoft.com.